Saturday, October 16, 2010

Last Night

Last night's date went pretty well.   I like Amber and she is hot.  However, I don't want to say too much since she knows I have to keep this blog.  She did say that she'd like to go out again, so I'll keep you a little posted.  In case you are reading this Amber, you are a great kisser and last night will hopefully be the first of many.

I came out to my roommate and I felt so embarrassed.   The girls had all the cards and would have left me dressed and tied up for my roommate to find if I hadn't given in.   She's now seen many pictures of me in dresses and she's seen me model a few things live.  It seems like it'll be cool as long as this stays between us.  She warned me about coming out of my bedroom in a teddy and heels if she has a friend over.   She at least agreed to try it and see how it goes.   Sheila told her that I'd be happy to do all the housework and she did like that part. 

I've been warned that the trade off for getting to go on a date last night as a guy is spending this weekend as a girl.  I guess it's a small price to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment