Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yesterday's Shopping

Yesterday was payback for me not blogging.  We went out supposedly to Christmas shop and I knew that it'd be a bit embarrassing to be out dressed, but I wasn't wearing anything too outrageous.  I was allowed to go shopping in jeans.   As always we went to a mall fairly far from school to avoid bumping into people we knew.   What I didn't remember, was the mall we went to had a bridal shop.   The girls spent an hour making me model bridal wear.    They've put every sissy into bridal wear this way, but nobody else has had to do it at the mall. 

I'm not adjusting too well to this I won't lie.  Being a girl is not something I ever wished for and I've been taken so far so fast.   I'm wearing at least some feminine items 24/7, but this is just a lot to deal with.  My job hangs in the balance and yes, I guess I did take advantage of girls when I shouldn't have.   Seeing things from their point of view might even be good for me, but it's still very difficult.

4 comments:

  1. wow xiu you look so hot in that wedding dress. i want to carry you off to our honeymoon and make mad love to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, hows life with Miss Kristy? Is she still keeping an 'eye' on you? Looking on the bright side of things, you could be happy it was bridal gowns and not, say, swim suits. That dress does look good on you. Lgb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tell us about your shopping trip? What did you wear besides jeans? A cute top? High heels? Hose? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a beautiful young lady, I'm sure your mistresses are very proud of how far you've come. I wonder, how are you adjusting to the fact that men can see you this way, and it makes them want you?

    ReplyDelete