Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Break

Tomorrow afternoon, there will be an exchange of gifts and then I am going to go home for Christmas break.  I go without any supervision, but I go with a tough set of orders.  I need to return here with a dress to wear out on New Years and I've been told if it isn't satisfactory I will not like what is picked out for me.  I am also expected to take photos periodically when I'm home to show that I'm still practicing dressing up.  I am definitely looking forward to the holidays, but this does put a new wrinkle in things.

I think some of you have the wrong idea on Kristy.  She's definitely kept a watchful eye on me, but the orders come from Sheila.  Kristy just makes sure I follow them out in exchange, I have no say in what's on the television and do all the household chores.  I actually need Kristy though because she's the one who can cover for me if friends drop by or something since we live together.  I have a feeling I will be getting a ton of dresses and shoes and other pretty things tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty, I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe that you do not want this. You are always smiling in your pictures. And the mention of "Pretty things" - well either the feminisation is working or you really want this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four days after a gift exchange and we still don't know what you got? C'mon, you're killing me here! The best part of Christmas is telling everybody what you got. Hope your New Years dress looks as good on you as that black one in the picture does. Good Luck. Merry Christmas Miss Xiu. Lgb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lucky she can keep your secret. Have you read through the other sissies blogs? It seems the gals haven't put you in nearly as many embarrassing outfits or situations. I suspect you may disagree. I think they may have moved past that phase. Hope you come up with a suitable outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are advantages to having your roommate know your secret. Jill had to lie to her roommate and tell him that she was dressing because she was exploring her feminine side. I would think that having Kristy know the truth would be less embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete