Wednesday, September 29, 2010


I'm really feeling stupid.  My name isn't Xiu and I'm not even a girl.   I'm a TA at a college and several of my students here tricked me and trapped me into dressing like a girl.   They intend to use these pictures to keep me in line and obedient to an old student of mine.  As I type this, I am wearing panties and my toes are painted.  I just finished posing for yet more pictures in several dresses.  I don't really know what else to say except that this isn't my idea.


  1. Xiu -

    You make a pretty lady! Take this opportunity to really understand what being a woman is like - and you might find that you enjoy being in this role. Heck, one good thing about being a lady is that you don't have to be the aggressor to hold someone's attention. Your appearance and personality do 95% of the work - if you put in the effort for the remaining 5%. (But maintaining your appearance does take work - and females live with this throughout their lives. It's something men take for granted....)

  2. Ha! Sorry, but you have to admit that there is a funny side to your situation. Actually, I've heard about this kind of thing happening before...but usually, it happens because the guy has done something to really piss off the woman/women in question. You don't mention that you've done anything to deserve this; did you give these students bad grades or something? On the plus side---and you probably can't appreciate it right now---you do look surprisingly hot as a woman. Just sayin...

  3. you should wear a japanse kimono it would look really good on your body. i have a thing for asian ladyboys and you are really my type of woman.

  4. Xiu,

    You are sooo cute as a girl... Be happy that you have such delicate and feminine features. Imagine all the benefits you will have when you are dressed up... cute guys, great clothes and shoes, it is fabulous...


  5. Just remember that for every sissy like you who is only marginally willing there are thousands who would beg to be in your place!